The kaival Dharma was Introduced In Vikram Savant 1829 by Paramguru Shreemat KarunaSagar Maharaj. He was Pragat (materialized) in a Forest in Kasor Gaam,Gujarat,India.
Paramguru Preached About KAIVAL KARTA (UNIVERSAL GOD) And Taught Devotees How To Live A Righteous Life And Pray to Karta The Basic Principles of The Kaival Dharam is that There is Only One God and That is Kaival Karta. Karta Does not Have a Gender,Race,Bodyform,or Figure. The Common Belief That Hindus Are Polytheistic (Have Multiple Gods), Removed From The Minds of Devotees. All The Various DEV/DEVIS WE see Are All Various Forms and Manifestations Of Karta. They Have Been Given Specific Tasks, However, They Should Not Be Considered As God , As There Can Only Be One God. Paramguru Teaches His Devotees To View Him As Guru, Not A God. He Will Lead His Devotees Too Karta To attain Salvation.
KAIVAL KARTA is The Ultimate Can And Controller Of The Entire Universe. Karta Has No Beginning,Middle, Or End. Karta Has No Gender,Race,Name ,Body,Or Form. Karta Exists InThe Form Of Divine Energy And No One Can Compare To Karta's Powers. Paramguru Has Described Karta's Powers, Karta's Creations,And Karta's Dhaam (Abode) In Several Granths. The Ultimate Goal Is To Attain Salvation (Moksha) And GoTo Kaival Dhaam. AN Ansha Who Connects With Karta And Received Moksha Experiences Unbelievable Amounts Of Happiness. We Will Use 'He' To Refer To Karta, But This Does Not Mean Karta Is A Man.
Adhya Skrata Swaraaj Karunesha Kaival Karta Tvam Namaami
Paramguru Shreemat Karunasagar Maharaj Has Dedicated Five Specific And Special Adjectives To Describe Kaival Karta.
- AADHYA :- Karta Has No Beginning, Middle, Or End. He Is Eternal , Immortal,And Will Never Be Born Through A Mother's Womb. He Has Never,Nor Will He Ever Come On Earth.
- SAKRATA :- Karta is the Benevolent Creator Of The Infinite Universe. He Is Self-Illuminated As A Divine Light And Prevails As Sohanga-Pranava (The System Which Keeps All Living Things Alive).
- SWARAJA :- Karta is All Desires, Deeds, And Knowledge. No One is Equal To Karta.
- KARUNESHA :- Karta is Benevolent,Impartial, Judicious, And Compassionate To All His Anshas And He Treats Them All Equally According To Their Deeds.
- KAIVAL :- 'KAI' Means 'DEVOID OF' And 'VAL' Means Name, Form, Figure, And Qualities (Rajo Guna, Tamo Guna, Satva Guna). Therefore Karta is Devoid Of Names, Forms, Figures, And Qualities. He Is Beyound Imagination And Reasoning.
- KARTA :- Creator And Controller Of The Universe.
- TVAM NAMAAMI :- The Ansha Of Kaival Karta, Bow My Head To Such An Amazing Creator.